The main objective of the Program Wind Energy Systems is capacity building in the field of wind energy for research and industry with the experience of wind power research conducted by a unique education alliance: the University of Kassel, Germany’s leading University for sustainability as well as the Fraunhofer Institute for Energy Economics and Energy System Technology (IEE), part of Europe's leading research institute Fraunhofer.
Studying Wind Energy Systems in Kassel is highly flexible: We educate people on a higher educational level in a different scopes and in several areas of competences. Therefore, beside studying the complete master program Online M.Sc. Wind Energy Systems, also seven Certificates are offered. These certificates enable our participants to study specific certificates with different focus in wind energy systems.
Methods and technology innovations will be developed problem-oriented in learning alliances with the industry and with a focus on practical examples close to Fraunhofer research projects. Concrete and practical basic modules and individual specialization modules are part of the student-oriented curriculum.
Your main benefits are:
- Study any place any time
- Choose between part-time or full-time
- Highly flexible choice of modules with close tutoring
- Teaching by German experts in the field of wind energy
- New job opportunities through engineering education in a booming occupational field
- Access to an international network in the field of renewable energies